Who says it's only you who can don on that comfortable hoodie or sweatsuit? Today you're dog can look as fabulous as you do, and you can even make it your animal alter ego.
It's become very high possible to dress your dog like the next superstar. Take a look at some suggestions below:
1. Hoodies-Make your dog the next Eminem or 50 Cent with a wide variety of colorful hoodies. They boys might prefer blue, or pink for the ladies. Just like any human hoodies, the clothing can protect your dog from mysterious outbursts of rain or extreme sunshine while you're both out and about. Think how great your beloved pet would look they jog along beside you.
2. T-shirts-T-shirts can come in different designs; and if you are creative enough, purchase a plain white dog shirt, and allow your artistic ideas to flow. You can also permit your dog to speak its mind through statement shirts, which are really a hit in the market these days.
3. Jackets-Dog jackets are not only for "dress to impress." Jackets can also offer protection to your dogs especially during autumn and winter, when the weather can turn cold. Despite the fur that may cover their own bodies, they can still be ultra-sensitive and can suffer from hypothermia as a result of extremely low temperatures.
4. Dresses-You do not need to leave your beloved puppy at home while you enjoy a good night out partying with your friends. Today, you can dress your dog in the most fabulous dresses or even tuxedoes.
5. Scarves-Scarves are great additions to any dog apparel and can definitely enhance the overall appearance of your dog. They come in various styles, including floral, checkered, striped, or printed. You can even personalize it by having the name of your dog sewn or knitted right into the scarf.
How to Purchase Dog Apparel
1. Know the size of your dog. The first thing you need to do is to measure the size of your dog to make sure that you can order the most appropriate and fitting size for it. Usually, you can start from the neck's base up to the tail.
2. Purchase from a reliable store. There are plenty of shops that are selling dog apparel, but only a few of them offer true quality. Purchasing a better quality item will ensure a longer life for your pet's favorite ensemble.
3. Buy online. Shopping online can save you a lot of time and energy when you're searching for the perfect pet apparel. What's more, the items can be delivered right to your doorstep. A small shipping fee generally applies, but it's definitely worth the convenience.